Friday 2 December 2011

NFL Sunday Night- Early Late Game

Before I launch into my 80% strike rate last week (4 from 5) I think I need to tell you that you can avail of my weekend bet: Green Bay Packers -6.5 Pts v Giants. For me, this is my bet of the weekend and I think it deserves a triple play.


Late game pick is Green Bay -6.5 pts ATS - , early picks are as follows: -

Bronco’s v Vikings
Back Broncos +1.5 pts ATS

As much as I dislike all the Tebow nonsense, the QB plays well and has matured quickly into a consistent QB. The Vikings have had a terrible season and it looks likely that Adrian Peterson their star RB will be missing or at least limping. Chris Ponder (who?) is now the number choice for the Vikings as McNabb was released last week; Soon to be appearing at the New York Jets though.
So the overall play by the Broncos, capped with Tebow's ability to make plays should allow them to win and your getting +1.5 pts before a ball is kicked.

Jets v Redskins
Back Redskins +3 ATS

This match up has been a tight affair in the past. Last weeks win over the Bills should help the JETS, but I am not sure that Mark Sanchez has what it takes and his luck will run-out against the Redskins. Mark has had too many interceptions , that’s his big weakness and the JETS know they hang on a thread when he hits the field. He hit a career hit in TD's last week but only completed 48 percent of passes.

The Redskins are a consistent team and should win. Rex Grossman is a seasoned QB playing well at present. I think the JETS defence can contain him but I have no reason to think that Sanchez will out pass him.

No comments:

Post a Comment