Saturday 24 December 2011

Saint Stephens Day NFL Cracker

Well call it what you may this is a Saints game all the way for me. I am taking the -7 points , while Drew will be chasing the Dan  Marino record of the 80s, needing another 305 yards. The Saints are through to the Superbowl playoff but looking to win the Division at home. The Falcons will have a wild card spot and I feel their minds will be on the wild card game opposed to any pyrrhic  win over the Saints.


Back the Saints -7 ATS


Merry Christmas.








Very little to choose from this weekend in the NFL.


But I think the below are worth a festive punt.


Chargers v Detroit
Back Detroit -2 Pts ATS


The Lions should head into the post season by taking care of the Chargers at home. I know the Chargers have been playing for their jobs in the last few weeks, but have come good at the wrong time. There is too much variation in the Lions attack. The Chargers Big Air plays work well - but for me they are a roll of a dice. Against a smart defence Big Air plays can be returned to your own end zone if your not perfect.


Broncos v Bills
Back Broncos -3 Pts ATS


The Broncos should be able to get past a Bills team that really needs to find themselves and their game plan. Fitzpatrick is not a bad QB, in fact he has bundles of talent. But without a gamplan he looks flat and is then prone to errors. Tebow keeps getting better and better and last week-ends defeat against the master wont have hurt.


49ers v Seahawks
Back the 49ers -1Pt ATS
San Francisco has yet to give up a rushing touchdown. With a first round bye at stake I think the 49ers will dominate a low scoring game,  I do like the ATS. The Seahawks numbers don't stack up for me on offence and the 49ers will be looking as ever to give themselves the best chance of lifting the Lombardi. 


Giants v Jets
Back Giants +3 Pts ATS
Small wagers in this game, it looks like a straight decision on which QB will perform in the air. Well I have made my views known about Mark Sanchez and as much as I dislike the Giants (Jets fan) I cant back a Jets team with Sanchez at the wheel.


HAPPY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment