Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday Night Late Game

New England v Eagles
Back NE -3

This is my bet of the weekend , basically one of the most erratic teams in the NFL are the Eagles. Tom Brady, I feel, likes playing against them as his style of attack works well against their defence. To be fair the Eagles are playing well, but their injury list is not helping and they have not beaten the Pats since 1999 (that's not a cue to all you Prince fans !). These games have been tight in the past but I think Vince Young is going to be under severe pass-defence-pressure tonight and Brady, well, sometimes it feels like he can slow down a game to pick his pass.

Denver v Chargers
Back Chargers -4.5

This is a must win game for the chargers who will kiss their post season goodbye and Norv will kiss his head coach job goodbye too. All of the stats say that the Chargers should win this by a TD. But if Rivers keeps going as he is; then the stats on turnovers will hit the roof. However, I may eat my words but I am willing to give the Chargers one more go to show their ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment