Monday 7 November 2011

The Monday Night Game Week 9

Bears v Eagles

Back Bears +8.5 Pts available

Tonight will be a great game between a pass-offence and a run-offence; the difference will revolve around interceptions and of course the dreaded fumble. I feel the Bears are not +8.5 worse off than the Eagles. In fact, I think the Bears could beat the Eagles if Mr Cutler is on form, but he has more hormonal episodes than a teenage schoolgirl who has lost her first crush; to her best friend. Therefore, I will be taking the +8.5 cushion to round off a good weekend on the NFL. At a push I would say that total points at 47 is far too high, but I won’t play that market. Good luck on your pick, I think that a moderate passing game by the Bears armed with a heavy run game should undo the Eagles. If you also look at Vicks record against the Bears is tells its own story, he does not do well against this offence - he hates to run against them as they have all too often put him out of action with a backstop defensive play.

No comments:

Post a Comment