Monday 17 October 2011

Monday Night NFL Week 6

Well last night I gave four bets before the late game, three lost and one was a push. However I hope you kept the faith as I gave you the Bears as my triple point bet and the Overs. Both came up to clear the books and put me ahead.

Tonight I go for my 6th Monday Night win in a row. Bet Fred has the JETS at -6.5 at 10/11 - Take it.

The Dolphins are in free fall and for the most part so are the JETS. But the NFL more than any sport is all about emotion and this is one of the leagues biggest, if not the biggest rivalry.

Mark Sanchez is not the QB to bring the JETS into the Superbowl; I hope he is gone by the end of the season, being a JETS fan I would prefer to see someone with more ability mentally and physically. Chad Henne is a good QB but he is out tonight so Moore the replacement is unknown, but the Dolphins are all about the run game. I think the JETS will deal with their run game and give the Dolphins a lesson in pass play, as long as Sanchez does not lose his cool. If he does I hope Rex Ryan drops him and gives old wildly Brunell a run. Watch out for LT running the ball for the JETS , he should set up the red-zone options for the JETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment