Saturday 7 January 2012

WILDCARD SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

Late game


Falcons are too bad to believe , they choked. Taking the Broncos on tonight , I am backing the Steelers at -7 to wrap up a good weekend.


********************************************************************
Early game


As stated last night I am on the Falcons ATS and money line. Hope you enjoyed my three winning bets on last nights match.I will post about the Steelers game later.


********************************************************************


Short post but basically I will be backing the following:

HOUSTON ATS - 4 Pts 
Unstoppable at home and with an offence that is firing I feel that the Bengal’s will struggle to go four quarters. But the Texans need to score first to ease nerves. Not much between the teams but too many interceptions has cost the Bengal’s games and I think that the turnovers will be a key part of this match up.

SAINTS ATS -10.5 Pts
What is there left to say about a Saints team that is getting better every week, with their record setting QB. I am not sure if the Lions are quite ready for this match, but I think the Saints will be able to beat the Lions and cover.

Tomorrow’s games look good and I have heavily backed the Falcons ATS, but will send update tomorrow. Enjoy the games and hopefully it will be a very profitable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment